Ladies: Who among us has not suffered from an occasional (or maybe frequent?) vaginal yeast infection? What you may not realize, is that vaginal yeast may be a sign that fungal Candida is overgrowing in other parts of your body.
You may blame that exhaustion and craving for sweets on stress, a demanding job, a growing family, or simply not getting enough sleep. But are you also suffering from any of these symptoms?
Other symptoms of Candida in women
- “brain fog”: difficulty focusing or with memory
- joint pain
- chronic sinus drainage
- toenail fungus
- reddish rash / blisters and itching, especially in the groin, armpits or under the breasts
- yeasty discharge from the vagina
- oral thrush (white film on your tongue)
- increased food allergies
Why are women particularly prone?
Well, blame it on hormones—especially artificial hormones (hormonal birth control or Hormone Replacement Therapy for perimenopausal/ menopausal symptoms, like hot flashes)—or fluctuating hormones (the kind that are normal with adolescence, pregnancy and perimenopause/menopause).
There is also a theory that woman are more prone to fungal yeast because their bodies naturally have a more alkaline pH than men’s. Make no mistake; men can also suffer from Candida overgrowth! Women just seem to be more susceptible.
A Candida yeast infection also can be caused by
- A weakened immune system from prolonged illness or high stress.
- Sexual Transmission from a person with a yeast infection if your body is weakened and “ripe” to catch it.
- Antibiotics that kill the beneficial bacteria in the gut. (This beneficial bacteria is what keeps the natural yeast in our bodies from growing wild!)
- Steroids (like Prednisone or steroids for asthma)
- Blood sugar fluctuations
- Lifestyle: eating—or drinking—a high carbohydrate/sugar diet.
For Candida treatment to be effective, both stages of Candida need to be addressed.
We offer two products to help beat Candida yeast overgrowth, ThreeLac™ and Candizolv™. Together, these two products form a perfect 1-2 punch to knock Candida out in both areas and keep it away for good. We all have Candida. It’s when our Candida overgrows in the gut and overwhelms our beneficial bacteria that it becomes a problem. By the time a Candida rash appears on your genitals, it has gone systemic, meaning it has gone beyond its factory in your gut and spread throughout your body. Where it lands and how it presents itself is different for everybody. *
Free Candida tests
Unlike other sellers of Candida products, we do NOT suggest you eat a special diet. Our Professional Strength Products mean you don’t have to!
A Candida Doctor Wrote a Test — Just for You
Where to Start?
We recommend you start with our Free doctor-written test to help you determine just what level of Candida infestation you have.