- Determine the severity of your Candida and select the package most likely to help you regain health.
- Download our FREE Candida Detox Recovery Guide™. This will give you a lot of information and support the first few months of your recovery, as well as serve as a good reference guide for the future.
- Feel free to contact us. We are able to answer specific questions about our products and offer support based on our personal experiences at Candida Support and our thousands of customers over more than 15 years.
- While we are here to help in whatever ways we can, we are NOT physicians or healthcare providers. We highly recommend that you find a functional medicine doctor, chiropractor, homeopath or other provider who understand the detoxification process and can give you personal guidance
- You do not need to adhere to the grueling Candida Diet in order for our products to be effective. Some people find that SEVERELY limiting starches and carbohydrates the first month or two is a helpful “kick start” to the program. We DO recommend avoiding sugar and highly refined carbohydrates (white baked goods, for instance) the first few months, and then experimenting to see what YOU can tolerate without creating symptoms. Here are some additional dietary guidelines to get you started.
Understand How to Use Our 1-2 Punch Treatments for Candida
What we call Candida Complete™, our “One-Two Punch”, is made up of two products: ThreeLac™ is a targeted probiotic that works best when taken WITH food. Many people keep their packets on the kitchen table or in their lunch box so they remember to take them with meals. Try not to take the ThreeLac™ with or immediately before hot beverages or soups.
Candizolv™ is most effective taken on an empty stomach. This is because the enzymes contained in Candizolv™ will go directly to dissolving the chitin coating of Candida cells in the absence of food.
The battle against Candida is a little different for every person, but we are here to make sure you get the best results possible!
Your friends at Candida Support