Congratulations! You have decided to step onto the path of Candida treatment that leads to better health. Good for you!
Step One is creating your own personalized Candida-fighting regimen with our Candida Complete™. If you’re not sure which treatment level is right for you, we recommend that you start with our free, doctor-authored Candida Severity Test.
This will support your efforts to rid yourself of bloating, brain fog, weight gain, depression, indigestion and all the other unpleasant symptoms of Candida. Then, you are ready to continue on your journey to feeling energetic, healthy and happy.
How to Keep Fear from Getting in Your Way
But wait, there is a problem. We live in a society that focuses on lack, denial and punishment as the way to do practically anything, including being healthy. Instead of helping us reach our goals, the “road signs” we are given create more fear, guilt and failure.
For example, have you ever seen headlines like this in magazines and advertisements?
- Lose 10 inches in 10 days with this simple diet! [hint: don’t eat]
- New, punishing workouts to build muscle mass [You’ll hurt so much the next day, you’ll never do it again.]
- Deny yourself these foods to live forever! [Never enjoy foods you like again!]
- Hate yourself for being fat and tired? Try this [grueling] new routine to discover a whole new you!
Why Re-Framing Is A Better Approach
The reason these messages are a problem is that the human brain is not wired to thrive on punishment and denial, it is wired to thrive on positive reinforcement. So how can we trick the brain into helping us be healthy? By using positivity to advance our cause!
What if, instead of the messages we saw above, we “re-framed” those messages into “positive headlines” like these:
- Enjoy preparing and eating a delicious, healthy meal!
- Exercise today – you will feel so energized and relaxed!
- Have a single bite of your friend’s dessert* and really, really enjoy it!
(*Disclaimer: only occasionally, and only once you have your Candida symptoms under control with ThreeLac™ and Candizolv™)
- Accept yourself just as you are, right now: overweight, tired, hungry, and full of Candida – and then start on the road to recovery, one step at a time!
Give this “re-framing” technique some thought, and when you find yourself thinking “I can’t . . .” “I don’t . . .” “I’ll never . . .” see if you can’t turn that thought on its head and come up with something positive, joyful, and pleasurable. I promise it not only will be more fun, but more productive as well!