- What makes Candida Support’s Candida treatment products different and better?
- What do these treatment products do?
- How do they work and what’s in them?
This blog post answers those questions and more. Read on!
ThreeLac™: Where Our Treatment Journey Began
ThreeLac™ began it all for us. We spent several years attempting to eliminate most food groups (the Candida Diet) and trying Candida “cleanses” and “cures.”
Then, finally, we found a product that helped defeat Candida yeast overgrowth and kept it under control without any need for us to be on the grueling and often unattainable Candida Diet. (Although we do recommend a healthy diet for everyone!)
ThreeLac’s™ active ingredients include three very specific probiotics designed to target fungal yeast overgrowth where it originates, in the gut. These are: bacillus coagulans, bacillus subtilus and enterococcus faecalis.
Other ingredients in ThreeLac™ include:
- Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) – FOS is a prebiotic that feeds the probiotics.
- Yeast Powder – The yeast (yes, yeast!!!) is also in the product to feed these yeast-loving probiotics until you are ready to turn them loose on your Candida yeast.
- Galactomannan – This form of dietary fiber derived from fenugreek seeds acts as a prebiotic, also feeding the probiotics in ThreeLac™.
- Lemon juice powder – Lemon is used as a sweetener. Some people with a urinary condition called Interstitial Cystitis have problems lemon and other citrus fruits. See here (scroll to bottom of page) for ThreeLac™ Caps, which are citrus-free.
- Erythritol – a sugar alcohol, also a sweetener. (Although we don’t recommend large amounts of artificial sweeteners, the small amount in ThreeLac™ does not adversely affect most people.)
- Canola Oil – The tiny amount of this vegetable oil is included for “slip”, so that the powder slides easily out of the package. There is some confusion about the safety of erucic acid in canola oil. Canola oil actually contains less than 1 percent erucic acid—in fact, another name for canola oil is LEAR (Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed) oil. Our own study and use of canola oil lead us to believe it is as safe as most other vegetable oils. And, the canola oil in ThreeLac™ is NON-GMO! This link to the Mayo Clinic explains more.
- Casein – Vegans have asked why ThreeLac™ contains casein, a dairy-derived protein. The small amount of casein (30 ppm–parts per million–or .003%) in ThreeLac™ has so far proved the best medium for growing the human-friendly, Candida-deadly probiotics. While not vegan, ThreeLac™ contains no lactose, so should be no problem for people who are lactose intolerant.
Is ThreeLac™ a Safe Treatment for Candida?
Some people have expressed concern about the probiotic bacteria Enterococcus faecalis because ONE strain of this bacteria is harmful. But that is NOT the strain we use in ThreeLac™. In fact, the product has an 18-year track record of safety in the U.S.
Several independent testing agencies, one in the U.S. and one in Japan, have determined the safety of the strain of Enterococcus faecalis used in ThreeLac™.
Do these products contain WHEAT, GLUTEN or CORN?
Our manufacturer, Global Health Trax (GHT) makes every effort to avoid common food allergens in their products. ThreeLac™ and almost all GHT products are free of corn and wheat. ThreeLac™ contains 10 ppm (parts per million) of gluten. In most people, these amounts are not high enough to provoke a response—however, celiac patients should check with their physician before using.
ThreeLac™ is also safe for children, using “Clark’s Rule” for dosage (scroll down).
Candizolv™: Specifically-Designed to Clean Your System
Candizolv™ is our second flagship product. It’s designed especially to rout out Candida where it has invaded areas of the body other than the gut.
Fungal Candida has a cell wall made mostly of chitin, the same substance found in the shells of shrimp and insects. Candizolv™ is an enzyme and probiotic product formulated to “digest” the cell wall (chitin) of fungal Candida with chitinase and chitosanase.
Candizolv’s release system ensures these enzymes are able to reach the yeast cells throughout your body. It supports your own body to then destroy the unprotected cells and flush them from your system.
Candizolv™ is the first chitinase product made in the U.S.A.! (Foreign sourced chitinases are, at best, veterinary grade, and are not even legal to import into the U.S. for human use.)
Is Candizolv™ a Safe Treatment for Candida?
Candizolv’s proprietary blend of enzymes works by dissolving chitin. But the human body has no natural chitin, so these enzymes have no negative effect at all on our bodies. Candizolv™ is the body’s “enemy” only with regard to the chitin-coated Candida yeast cells that are migrating throughout your body and causing your suffering!
Candizolv’s ingredients have been formulated at, and are sourced through, the Health Specialties Manufacturing (HSM) facility, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The GHT Companies (Global Health Trax) in San Diego, California.
Health Specialties Manufacturing operates out of an FDA registered and inspected facility. From sourcing raw materials through manufacturing, packaging, and shipping product to its final destination, the manufacturer follows rigorous policies and procedures insuring that you will receive a product of the highest quality. They are Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified and follow the strict guidelines and GMP Certification rules and standards to maintain GMP Certification.
We do not recommend using Candizolv™ for children, only because the product has not been tested for individuals under 12 years of age.