Simple Home Candida Tests
The Diagnosis of Exclusion
After long study, most people end up diagnosing themselves as having Candida. We see this happen again and again. It usually comes after long frustration -trying to find answers to what's wrong with them and seeing numerous doctors. We call this type of Candida diagnosis (drumroll, please) the Diagnosis of Exclusion because through this whole process all other possible illnesses become excluded by the doctors and you are left with only one possible answer -this must be Candida!
It works something like this...
- Over time you go to one or more medical doctor.
- The Doctors keep saying nothing is wrong with you (there is no medical specialty regarding fungus overgrowth, so most doctors do not even believe in Candida yeast overgrowth).
- Then after more time you begin talking to friends, studying online and reading books about Candida to help yourself.
- You come across a list of Candida symptoms and have an "ahaa!" moment. You see what you've had all along might be the symptoms of Candida.
- Now, the doctors have told you your symptoms are not medically treatable problems so, Hmmnnn...
- The "Diagnosis of Exclusion" has taken place. You have doctor proof that it's not anything else so You realize you have what so many others have come to realize they have -Candida! (Take Heart! -with knowledge comes the possibility of healing!)
- The Good News is, we can help. The Candida programs from CandidaSupport.org eliminate your problems and you can Take Back Your Life!
Diagnosed. Treated. Gone!
The following simple and FREE home Candida tests can help you complete your own self diagnostic process. If they point to Candida yeast overgrowth as your problem our 100% guaranteed Candida treatment program can help you to Take Back Your Life from this miserable condition!
Three Simple Home Candida Tests
Candida is often brought on by various components of our modern lifestyle -the foods we eat, toxins in the environment, antibiotic use, etc. Dr. Crook's verbal Candida test helps you to see if multiple factors have "ganged up" on you to make your body vulnerable to this yeast overgrowth imbalance.
The second home Candida test, the Candida home saliva test, is a graphic indication of whether you have this condition.
And lastly, we have another doctor written test to help you determine just how bad your Candida condition is and offers suggestions for the right program to fit your need.
Free and Simple Home Tests
- Dr. Crook's Candida Yeast Test
- Candida Home Saliva Test
- Dr. Brian Martin's, Candida Test. Dr. Martin is the "Candida Doctor". After using Threelac in his clinic for some years, he felt that the questions on this test could help identify the severity of someone's Candida overgrowth and give them an idea of how long it might take for treatment. Identify your Candida Severity