The Symptoms of Candida
The term "Candida" is often associated with vaginal yeast infections (also called vaginal Thrush) complete with vaginal itching, odor and sometimes discharge. But Candida overgrowth in your body causes many other symptoms, too.
Men's or Women's Candida symptoms may include:
- Brain "fog" -hard to focus or think straight.
- Oral Thrush (a white film on tongue or in the mouth)
- Bad breath, foul taste in mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Bloating and indigestion
- Increasing allergies to foods (gluten or celiac problems can be a direct result of Candida overgrowth) more
- Constant craving for something sweet!
- Joint pain with arthritis-like symptoms
- Chronic sinus drainage -which antibiotics don't help!
- Weight gain (or loss) and the inability to change it. ("It used to be that I couldn't eat without feeling bloated and miserable. Now I eat and eat to satisfy. I have lost 30lbs since beginning Threelac." -Donna S)
- Fungus on the toe-nails
- Itching, red eyes
- Ear drainage
- Candida Skin rashes on the body (eczema, atopic dermatitis)
- Candida Rash around the groin or in the folds of skin
- Anal, penile or vaginal itching
- Hair loss
- Vision problems
- Depression from feeling so low and bogged down all the time.
Candida presents itself differently in every body. You may have just one, two or any assortment of the above symptoms and have this fungal overgrowth condition. It's confusing too, as these can be symptoms of other illnesses as well. Our 2 decades of Candida experience will help you diagnose your problem.
We are 2 families who have fought and conquered Candida over 2 decades and can guarantee you that your Candida solution is HERE! more about us
We offer free, doctor written, candida diagnostic tools and tests which will help you diagnose just how bad your infection is and the correct treatment for your unique condition and we will work with you all the way through your healing.
Related Pages and FREE TESTS